Are you looking for a professional speaker? Chris Cooper can help you elevate your event.
Chris Cooper is a highly engaging and inspiring speaker who brings both authority and fun to a range of events. He is available for conferences, corporate training events, TV/radio interviews, expert panels and retreats.
Whether it’s a large event or something smaller, I can help you create the right experience for your audience. Drawing on my expertise in leadership, and a diverse professional career spanning over 20 years, I share knowledge, insight and lessons through engaging and thought provoking storytelling.
I have spoken on stages in the UK and internationally. Whether it’s a short talk, a two hour workshop or a full day event, I can provide the speaking solution you are looking for. I’m equally happy engaging attendees in person at live events or online.
Previous organisations I have worked with include corporate organisations, high growth small businesses, professional associations, charities, social enterprises and volunteer groups.
Based upon the brief you provide, I can create the right session tailor made for your audience, drawing on my areas of expertise.
I have delivered talks, presentations and workshops covering many themes, including the following:
- Conscious leadership: what it is, why it’s important and how to embed it as a culture within organisations
- Emotional intelligence: what it really means, the component parts, why it matters and how to develop
- The value of diversity and creating high functioning, diverse teams
- Speaking in public with confidence and flare
- Effective communication, including building rapport and becoming more assertive
- Exploring mental health conditions, including depression and anxiety, how to manage at a personal level or the people you lead
- Managing stress, including what causes stress and tools to manage and regulate stress
- Finding a work/life balance, being successful in your career and making it work for the life you want
In addition to the topics outlined above, I create and facilitate sessions of varying duration designed specifically to a client’s brief. This could include half day or full day sessions, or something longer.
PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER EVENTS
I have spoken at and I’m available to book for the following types of events:
- National and international conferences
- Corporate away days and weekend retreats
- Online conferences and seminars
- Professional and personal developments events
- Expert panels
- TV and radio guest spots
“Chris was fantastic kicking off the conference. He created such a feeling of connection, I love listening to him. I felt really inspired by what he talked about and can’t wait to see him speak again. I’m a fan!”
BOOK AN INITIAL DISCOVERY CALL
To explore how I can help you, book a free telephone consultation.